The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
okcdan69

Smile Oklahoma Newbie - Happy New Owner

Hello all. I just bought I 1969 Chevrolet C-10, always loved these trucks and now I have one. Didn't take long to find this site, and I love it here! My truck was purchased by the PO's grandpa off the lot in '69 (also my birth year), he handed me the dealer tag and owner's manual in a zip-loc bag when I came to pick it up. Right now I think the only things missing are the hubcaps and rear view mirror. Most everything works on this old farm truck except for the temp gauge and the fuel gauge, easy fixes there though. Had a big, heavy spare tire, headache rack thing on it which I promptly removed. Body is pretty straight with usual rust issues like the floor, rockers, battery tray, etc. Half ton but with 6 lug wheels, automatic, factory no air, engine not original (I think it is a 305), I'm guessing 265,000 miles on the odometer...Orange paint original. Pics submitted as attachments. Thanks to all who make this site what it is.
Attached Images