The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
Synenberg

Greetings From Augusta Georgia

Hi there, my name is P.J. Synenberg, I hail from Augusta Ga, and I'm 21 years old. I work for budweiser and am the sound and video technition at the local leader in wrestling entertainment. (hoping soon to start wrestling school) Anyhow enough of that suff, my story is as follows, When I was a wee small lad like 13 or so, my step brother had an AWESOME 68 swb fs, with a monster 350 out of his camaro (producing like 400 hp or so) He had it for several years and as soon as I was old enough to frive he was ready to sell it, from what I remember for dirt cheap, and I wanted it so bad, and I offered him 500 more dollars than he finally took for it from a stranger. He said he would hate to have to see his brother at a funeral home and his truck in a junk yard.....What I would like to do is own a 67-72 Chevrolet, Since my mind has gone through trillions of ideas of how to build it, I've decided I want a ratrod, chopped Bagged MONSTER! I've also toyed with the idea of building a crewcab dually bagged and chopped and rat rodded...... Anyhow, I've had the bug for a long time and am ready to begin my journey. I'm sure I'll have tons and tons of questions....All of your knowledge is appriciated in advance......

Thanks for reading my boring long post!
P.J. Synenberg
Synenberg is offline   Reply With Quote