The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2003, 02:05 PM   #1
Woody

a Tuff(old72) Deal

Well I really didn't want to post this but Tuffold72 (Ray Szubart) has left me no choice. Back in Nov. of last year I bought an intake and HEI from Ray. They never got here. Lost in the post office some where between OR and KY. I waited and waited. So finally about January he went to the post office and filed a claim and collected the insurance $$. I have been trying to get my money back ever since. I have been nice about it and even dropped $15 off of the $130 I sent Ray. I have called him once a week for the last 5 weeks asking for my money. Every time he has made some excuse or told me it was sent out a couple of days ago. Tuesday of this week he assured me once again that he had gone to the post office and got a money order and sent it on the 11th of March. It hasn't arrived and wasn't in today's mail...10 days for a letter to get from Or to KY....I doubt it. He made the offer of Western Unioning the money to me, took down all the info needed and nothing. I made 2 trips to the WU checking on the money...NOT THERE. Now he won't answer my calls, has call blocked my cell phone so I can't bother him about the money any more. He won't read his PM that I have sent. So here I sit $130 and 4.5 months later without my money and without the parts. Ray now has the insurance money he insured the package for as well as my $130.

I really hated to post this but be warned that dealing with Tuffold72 (Ray Szubart) is not a good idea.
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote