The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
95KYsahara

new here and new truck

Well I finally got a truck after lurking here for some time. I have some questions about it though. It's a 70 C20 Longhorn, but it doesn't have the Longhorn emblems. It has some there that say Camper Special or something... why is that? Do camper badges get priority over Longhorn ones or something? It has a CST badge on the glove box and the rpo sticker confirms that. It aslo says it had bucket seats and a tach, but neither are still there. The AC stuff is all there except the compressor, which is probably still on the missing engine. Anyway, I got it to serve as a farm truck, but with the options listed I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to restore this one. What do you all think. Seems weird for someone to have bought a truck to haul a camper but only have two seats. And to be a CST seems stupid for hauling purposes too. So what to do... continue beating the snot out of it or fix it up?

Last edited by 95KYsahara; 05-05-2009 at 10:49 PM.
95KYsahara is offline   Reply With Quote