The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2009, 11:03 PM   #1
wancosc356
I Like Mine With No Shine!

My 67 Build Thread

SOLD IT!!!

Hey guys. Im pretty new to the forum but have been getting ideas and info. for the last month or so. I finally found and got a truck that I think has some potential. It is a 1967 Chevy C10 Short Bed Step Side with a I6 and a 4 speed on the floor. It does run and drive, but not very well. Lets just say she isn't road worthy yet. I believe she is a old farm truck....I bought it from a guy who goes out and buys lots of vehicles from peoples properties. Anyways, the odometer shows 81,281 but Im sure that has rolled over at least once. I haven't ran the VIN yet and dont really wanna pay for carfax. Maybe someone on here could forward the info to me. Also, if you could tell me anything by my VIN, feel free to let me know. It is CS147Z159484. Im really diggin the 67 look. Im not too sure about the step side yet. I may have to switch on a fleet side.

Im not sure where exactly to start or what I wanna do to it. Im really leaning towards the old school/rat rod look. Flat black and wide whites. Airbags would be nice. I also thought it would be cool to drop a 6.2L diesel into it and run on Waste Vegetable Oil. Well see.

Here are a few pics. Check them out and let me know what you think. Thanks
Michael

Last edited by wancosc356; 03-08-2010 at 09:57 PM.
wancosc356 is offline   Reply With Quote