The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
Hickup pickup

1964 carry all on Ebay and Craigslist

Warning about this guy! I called this guy immediately after his listing and he gave me a price, He also told me it was a rust free Arizona truck with only minimal surface rust where the paint had faded. He then strung me along for two days before letting me look at the truck only then telling me that another guy out of state who had never seen the truck offered him more money than he was asking thus backing out of our agreement and wanting more money. Once I was able to inspect the truck I found that the truck has rust in rear quarter panel, not surface rust but the nasty kind, also the doors and fenders are showing bubbling rust holes. The truck was full of trash in the rear so I could not inspect the floors. And no one was there so I didn’t feel comfortable opening the truck. That’s right, he didn’t even have the guts to show it to me, just left it out on the street for me to look at. He also knew I was willing to pay him his asking price yesterday but decided to list it on E-bay after he told me I had 1st shot at the truck. So do business with him if you want but BEWARE. Here are the links to Craigslist and E-bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1154237804.html