The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
glock35ipsc
Next project: 1970 K10

What would you pay for my 68 project?

I have once again been kicking around the idea of either selling or trading my 68 project. As time goes on I work on this truck less and less, to the point where I just want it out of the shop. I keep thinking some day I might do some more work to it, but that day just hasn't come.

I know that I will NEVER get out of it what I have into it (about $17,000 in receipts), as most everything on this truck is either brand new, or had about 150 miles on it. But I am at a loss at to what I should put on it for an asking price without sounding insane.

So, what would you think it might be worth if I sold it? It would take days to describe it, so please take a look at my build thread if you aren't familiar with it: My build thread. It would be complete minus the transmission. I am not interested in parting it out. Not yet at least....

I would also consider a trade. My previous "hot rod truck" was an 81 SWB 2wd, and I would kind of like to have another in the 81-87 range. But it would need to be a nice solid truck with no rust, dings, etc. Something that I could do a quick color change on, fix up the interior, and maybe an engine/transmission.

Don't worry about offending me, it's not for sale yet, but I really don't have an idea of what would be a reasonable starting price for it since it's in pieces.
Attached Images

1970 Chevy K10 LWB "Goldie" 350/TH350 next project!!
1981 Chevy C10 LWB 355/TH350 - My son's truck

LS SWAP FORUM! Tons of LS swap info here!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT THE GREATEST BOARD ON THE NET!
CLICK HERE FOR THE FAQ INDEX by KRUE
glock35ipsc is offline   Reply With Quote