The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
meangreen68
you gotta be kiddin!

New Member from Arkansas

Hello to all. Just wanted to say thanks for the site and support. Just purchased a 68 short stepside. 67K miles, 250-6cyl. 3 speed manual. Oh yeah and lots of rust. This is not my first chevy truck, i've owned a couple. My first set of wheels was a 76 LUV, that I trans planted a v6 and Turbo350 trans into. A couple years later I bought my first new truck: a 1989 c1500.
Kept it for 11 years and in exccess of 250K miles. It was still a great truck when I sold it. Soon after I had an 84 short stepside. then a 95 extended cab 1500. Later a 92 suburbon, and 86 stepside. Ive also owned several other various cars and trucks and SUV's from various makers. I'm not a die hard brand loyalist, but I am a die hard gear head. I like machines. And right now I'm excited to have this little chevy truck to focus my auto energy on.
My wife is also glad, because I'm not constantly looking at every form of classified to find the next project. So here we go, and I can't wait. Just wish that new born babies came with there on funding, because I know that old trucks do not. This'll probably take a while....
meangreen68 is offline   Reply With Quote