The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
87c10slammer
truck addict

new toy for me...

you wouldnt beleive the deal i got on this truck... 454 bbc, noise gear drive, thumper cam, full stainless exhaust, posi rear, ****in truck screams... i had a comercial lawn mower at the shop for the last 2 years and a guy called me up and asked if i wanted to trade for it straight up and he would pay for the transfer of titles... i d*** near s*** myself when i saw the truck.. he didnt kno what he had cause i definitly made out on the deal... he was an import guy so it sat for the last 2 years... i am in love... i got to take a vid of the exhaust and a litle rubber laying... it needs some of the loose ends lied up but its drivable for now and has a full roll cage in it... you may just be seing the roof cut off and my bag setup going on it real quick... lol

its just another to add to the collection... this one is an 85, i have an 87 long bed, an 86 shortbed fleet side convertable v6, and a 77 burban 454 donor for the 86 chop top... then my dailys are a 91 noma and a 00 jimmy for the wife... the only one that is stock is the noma... haha.. im not sure what motor im gonna put in the 87 yet.. i wanna put an lsx in that beast... lol

Last edited by 87c10slammer; 05-22-2009 at 03:09 PM.
87c10slammer is offline   Reply With Quote