The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
classicchev

The Motorhome is on the move!!!!

Gave it a tuneup, changed and checked all fluids, and tomorrow it will be going on a 180 mile trek east to be stored at my mother in laws farm. This time I will be pulling a trailer with what is left of my 68, and my 67. I will post some pics, Im sure it will be an eyeful or at least a eyesore. Its going to be a blast, Im sure it will be as much fun as when I brought it back from Seattle compliment if Livrat AKA Mark. I bet he will be glad to see it moving again.

Funny part is, I have had it for sale on here and locally, and as I was working on it tonight, a couple walked by and asked if it was for sale. After looking at it and realizing the lenght, they figured it would not fit in there parking area. Im kind of glad that its still not sold. Crewcab/dually, here we come.

This thing still amazes me, doors shut perfect, just like a Cadillac. The bigblock just purrs like its been maintained and driven for years, unlike sitting and being started every couple of months.

Wish me luck, I have fuel filters this time

Darren