The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
sw FL '68

My '68

Hello,
I have used this site many times to search for info but Ive never posted, mostly because I'm to lasy to learn how. Here are some pictures of my '68 c10. I bought it 8 years ago or so and it was my first project (well, first one that got put back together anyways).

I didnt have much help or experience so its pretty rough around the edges but I've learned a lot working on it and it's always been fun to knock around town in.

The truck was originally a 307/3 on the tree but now I run a 355/th350 combo. The motor is a ZZ4 with SRP pistons/rods and a hotter cam (heads seem to be the biggest restriction now). I'm currently running an SMI phase 2 quadrajet and the tranny has a B&M shift kit.

Other mods include:
BeCool radiator/duel fans, B&M ProStick, Hooker SuperComp headers, Prothane motor mounts, ECE crossmember, Painless wiring harness, Weld rims & M/T ProStreets, Richmond 4/10 gears with Detroit Locker, Flowmasters, 20 gallon fuel cell with braided lines, and other little odds n ins.

Here are a couple pics. One picture the truck is wet so it looks shinier than it is...
Attached Images

sw FL '68 is offline   Reply With Quote