The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
dmc1
"I'm Walking Deadman's Drive!"

Chevy truck and parts for sale

I have a 1971 Chevy truck that I was working on that I have decided to sell as I have a street rod project I need to concentrate on. The truck is completely disassembled. I have three cabs that go with the lot and one 1967 wooden floor fleetside bed. Two of the trucks have clear SC titles (71 and 72) one does not have a title(67). The 71 has the typical rust and I have cut most of it out. I have new cab corners, floor pans, inner rockers and outer rockers that go with it. I also bought a 72 truck that has a good bit of rust but it has a good bit of the AC stuff still there. I bought it mainly to get the 5 lug disc brake suspension out of it for the short bed. The 72 is a long bed and is good for parts only. The third cab is a 67 that is good for patch panels and misc. parts only. There are three gas tanks, doors with glass (but rusted). There are 3 steering columns, (no tilts). There are boxes of parts that go with it too. I am including everything I have for a 67-72 in this sale. There are no engines or transmissions. I need to sell this as a package. Someone could get some parts they need and sell others they do not need. I will also let the cab dolly I built go for the the 71 cab I have been working on. The 71 cab is mounted on the dolly now. I can email pics if anyone wants them.
Parts are located in SC and need to be picked up, I cannot ship. $1000 DMC1
Attached Images

dmc1 is offline   Reply With Quote