The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
creamsicle68

new kid from PA

hello, my names Dalton and i have a 1968 c10 4x4. i plan to take it down to the frame and fix all the rust on it, but im waiting till i can find a shop. i wanna do a restomod when i do have the money and the place to completley dismantel it. for right now tho its still a cool old truck and i did enough to have it pass inspection so i can drive it around. its got a 307 with the 4 speed trans( i know the engines junk). the story behind the truck is my dad rememberd seeing it sitting on the car lot back in the day. and it was bought by a small independant gas station. so it sat until a roadside call was made. because it sat so much it was very very rusty. then it went througha few ppl and my dad finally bought it about 8 years ago. over time the truck broke and it just kinda got set aside. so i decided to ressurect it and got it back on the road. its all orginal except for the lift wheels and tires. and has around 70k orginal miles.

also its not my daily driver. i just take it out on weekends for cruises or to have some fun in the mud

sorry these are the only pictures i ahev on the computer of it atm

Last edited by creamsicle68; 06-21-2009 at 01:50 PM.
creamsicle68 is offline   Reply With Quote