The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
tdkosta

Not cool dude!!!

I just got in my blazer this afternoon after work because it might have to become my daily driver sooner than I had anticipated. My 2000 Camaro is in the shop and I don't have the cash to fix it if the transmission needs to be overhauled. Anyways I got clearing some of the boat toys that I had stored in the back and this is what I discover.

Some lowlife stole my front and rear chrome carpet strips, the rear back panel chrome strips, and the upper tailgate trim. I know the people on this forum are great. It just hurts to know that these were most likely stolen by someone familiar with the 69-72 blazer because there are lots of other goodies to choose from in my garage that could fetch a quicker and easier buck.

Now I have to somehow locate these hard to find items and hope I have the funds to pay for them when I somehow find them.

Not cool to steal from a classic - cursed be the jerk that did it. The scumbag doesn't deserve to drive a classic blazer.
tdkosta is offline   Reply With Quote