The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2009, 02:28 AM   #1
Nailz
Shlong bed club

Another noob intro...San Diego

Just what you all need, another FNG! Im Nailz from San Diego, short term lurker on this very cool sight. I picked up this 66 about a month ago locally and loving the hell out of it. Hasnt been on the road much since i got it...already got the starter, flywheel, waterpump and battery replaced and fixed some wiring issues. It has an older 350/700R4 combo, manual brakes and steering. I am planning on the usual laundry list of upgrades...disk brakes, power steering, and a 5.5/7 inch drop and C-notch. The coils had been heated/cut by the PO, and would like a better ride. Also, the roll pan is not my style, so i will cut it out and put a chrome bumper on it. Want to use the truck as a parts hauler/Home Depot assault vehicle. My other old car is a 1962 Ford Galaxie 500XL Sunliner (lays frame) and prior to that had a 54 Bel Air also on bags. Also recently had a 1960 VW safari window panel bus that was super low i used for surfing. This will be my new surfboard hauler.
Ok, ill shut up now and start learning...
cheers~Nailz

Nailz is offline   Reply With Quote