The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #23
justbad

Re: 20 inch staggered Boss 338

Like i said before 5 on 5 bolt patern is not used on anything except chevy truck and old stuff like belairs and biscayne
it kinda of seems a waist to spend 2 grand on a set of wheels and tires if your truck is only worth 6 grand,thats like a guy buying a new corvette and spending $20000.on a set of rims that will only fit his vette,dont make the same mistake i have and put hard money down on a set of rims that you will just about give away when you sale the thing.buy a bolt patern that fits just about any car you would be intrested in buying later keep the wheels that are on it in storage and when you sale the thing put them back on. .5 on 4.75 or 5 on 4.5 and use adapters ,ive never seen an adapter fail and no one has ever said any thing about any of my cars ,i know this might not apply to those guys that keep there cars forever but for the guys like me who are always looking for that next project this might help
justbad is offline   Reply With Quote