The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
fpjr0

New victim, i mean member from tx

Hi, I am a new victim of this forum, I bought a one owner all original 84 silverado in very good conditions late last year, and after coming to this forum I went from "maybe will drop it" to " to notch or not to for air bags" , I have dont some good reading and will start a build here with in the next few weeks, THANKS go to all the people that have posted here since I have lots of info,tips, and ideas from just reading, I will post the build and have some pics as I go along, thansk again to whoever makes this forum possible....for the truck, I have since I got it, took the old paint off completely to bare metal, put some epoxy black primer for a couple of months and re painted red, ,,, soon , ls 5.3 some mods engine, air bags suspension and wheels I tried to find a pic with original paint and then the primer but they must be in my other computer so here is this one for now, with new paint, it now has new mirrors not shown on the pics
Attached Images

fpjr0 is offline   Reply With Quote