The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
obie16

Help with my 52 chevy

Okay fellas heres the deal I bought a 1952 chevy 3/4 ton Long box, Now i want a short box pick up that lays the frame on the ground, I have Lots of questions for you guys right now i would just like to get a rolling chassis put together. So has anybody here built there our custom Frame that lays on the ground and if you have do you have a detailed diagram of the build, with measurements, crossmembers, weld points, size of square tubeing used, what front end you used, rear end, best suspension, best air bags and air system, etc. and if nobody has built one from scratch what is the easiest way to build one useing a short box frame.
so any help would be great anything to get me motivated on this thing thanks fellas, this will not be the last time you here from me i have many more questions but i thought i would do one at a time thanks again. (sorry no Pics dont know how to do that just yet.)
obie16 is offline   Reply With Quote