The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
69trk

Probably the dumbest thing i've ever done with my truck

I was putting new headers in the truck, and in order to get them to fit i had to move the engine back about an inch. So i took the driveshaft out and remeasured it to take to the driveline specalist and to have in shortend..After about an hour or so of working on the truck, i decided to jack up the front end of the truck to get it off the ramps.. So i slid the front ramps out and went to lower the truck and it rolled off the rear ramps into the side of my shop door rails. The only good thing was that the shop door was up... But anyway, do you guys think that this can be fixed without having to paint the whole rear bedside? Also i had this painted about 8years ago, and the body shop is closed, so i'm not sure of the paint code on the white. I remember him saying that it is the white diamond that's on the escalade.. So i'm thinking it might be on the 2000 escalade... I do have the paint code for the kopper by house of kolor...
Attached Images

431 big block times, changed to a 6.0 ls with turbo
1.58- 60'
7.18- 1/8th mile@95.18
11.37- 1/4 @115.81
69trk is offline   Reply With Quote