The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board > 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #10
Big J
Its lookin' like a Blazer!

Re: "Slowly but Surely" Big J's build thread...

Thanks for the nice words fellas. Yep Kentucky is a nice place to live, I've been to about every state on this side of the U.S. and so far its my fav.

I didn't get to do any priming or painting today. Friggin' weather! Rained about all day so the humidity was high. Hopefully I'll be able to get some of that done this week. I did have time today to get some other little things done. Gas tank installed, tailgate ready for primer and paint, firewall ready, other little parts and pieces are ready, valve covers installed and breather fitted (had to see what it looked like on there, lol).

For anyone wondering this is how I lift the tub. Chain and grade 8 bolts. 4 attach points and I use blocks of wood to balance/level it out. May not be the safest way but so far its not fallen on my head. knock on wood....

My Build
Big J is offline   Reply With Quote