The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2009, 10:27 AM   #1
Tx Firefighter
Watch out for your cornhole !

Early Classic Enterprises lowering parts for sale

Well fellas, I found a cab I need to buy so I am forced to raid my extra parts good stuff pile and sell a few items to raise cash.

First item is a pair of 6 inch lowering rear coil springs. Early Classic brand. I bought them new about 3 years ago. ECE gets 114 dollars plus shipping for these things. You're gonna pay right at 135 dollars to get a set to your door. Mine are used, so I will sell for 95 bucks delivery included in the US. You're saving about 40 dollars over new price.

Next is an Early Classic Super Track Bar. This is the long adjustable bar that mounts to the right side trailing arm. This is absolutely brand new. I have never unwrapped this stuff. All hardware is still sealed in the original unopened bag. Other parts are still wrapped in bubble wrap, never opened either. Early Classic charges 119 dollars plus ship for these, so you're gonna be out 140 bucks to buy it new. Mine is new. I will take 110 dollars delivery included in the US. You're saving 30 bucks straight up over buying from ECE.

Last item is a set of Early Classic Enterprises rear shock relocators. These are also absolutely brand new and never opened. Hardware and instructions are still sealed in the bag. ECE gets 59 dollars plus ship for these, so you're gonna pay 75 dollars to get a set to your door. But, not at Honest Kevin's Fund Raiser, I will sell you mine, shipping included in the US for 60 bucks total. Save 15 bucks and you get brand new stuff. What a deal.

Now, terms and conditions: Of course, I will sell to someone local for a reduced price since there are no shipping charges. I only take money in the mail. I swore off Paypal a few months ago and have never felt better. Paypal was killing me on charges. So, send me money order, cash, beaver pelts, naked pictures of your sister, anything I can spend, in the mail. I will ship via Postal Service as soon as I get your payment.

Reply in this thread if you want it. No PMs. Not really negotiable on this stuff. If I don't sell it, I will surely use it some day down the road.

Last edited by Tx Firefighter; 07-27-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Tx Firefighter is offline   Reply With Quote