The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
dmskdh

Question 68 Chevy Truck

Hi! We are new here! I've noticed people kinda introduce themselves when they are new so this is our story! My fiance was kinda an old junk finder before I met him. Most of it was hopeless and he sold them for parts. We basically saved the one that ran. It was a 70-80 chevy 350 mashup we called Patches. Well, he ended up messing up the rear end. He went looking for one and ended up in a junk yard...again. So, instead of getting a rear end for Patches, he traded her for a couple of 68 Chevy trucks. We were able to get one of them out and running. The other one is still buried and is a project for the future. The kid we got them from is letting us get whatever parts we need from the other probably 20 '68s that are out there, but pretty hopeless too. Back to the reason I am posting tho. The one we have now, aka Elsa, is a four on the floor inline 6 cylinder. I was hoping that there was someone here that might be able to help me find a fuse box diagram for it. I apologize that I am not really a truck buff, yes I am a woman. But David has come to a problem with his little tinkering project and I am trying to help! God help us! And for future reference, the other truck is the inline 6 cylinder but a 3 on the tree. (words out of his mouth...I really have no idea cuz i haven't seen her) If anyone could help me out with the fuse box diagram or some encouraging words for either Elsa or the other one, please let me know! Thanks so much in advance!!!
dmskdh is offline   Reply With Quote