The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
69inmich

69SBW fleetside

I am selling my 69 short bed . dont have time to finish and lost storage. Truck was taken apart 18 years ago, because of rust starting, Got put to the side and left for 18 years. It was a Texas truck till mid 80s then driven in mich as a daily driver.Heres the list

Bed : taken apart 100 % and rust repaired. Cut out few spolts on lips and welded new metel in. welded up bed post holes and tail lights . Flushed tailgate.. the inner and outer bedside are seperated , the floor had a little repair done and is in nice shape. all molding hole are welded up.. for the most part the bed is all bare metel.

Front clip is still on the truck and apears to be rust free all but the core support, its rusted under the batt. tray ,

The cab is in need of rockers and corners and mounts with I have . The pass. door is sweet the drivers has a little rust on the corner inside Not bad at all.

The truck starts and runs after sitting all this time. I was impressed
New radiator , brake master and batt. Located in michigan. Call 734 649 9293 for info and pics,, I dont grt to this board to often Thanks 2500.00 obo
Attached Images

Last edited by 69inmich; 08-10-2009 at 12:00 PM. Reason: addind pics
69inmich is offline   Reply With Quote