The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
70rs/ss

Props to a great member and he is returning to the military,wesmigletz is the MAN!!

For those of you who don't know Wes, just get the new issue of Carcraft Mag there is a cylinder head shootout in there. His Vette was the testbed for the AFR vs Ported oe heads. I met Wes when he had a trans up for sale that I needed. He put me up at his place without ever even meeting me!! (He lives in Cali, I live in AZ!) I slept on the futon and we talked cars and parts for hours, so much so that he was tired at work the next day!! I went back to Cali a few weeks later to get my Tatt done at LA INK, and again Wes and his wife put me up without so much as a thought!! His wife is an excellent cook as well!!

Wes was telling me that he was a Marine for many years but was out now. He had a great job with a Car company (manufacturing), but he was giving it up to go back into the military!! Yep he reenlisted to go to OTC!! I hope I am not doing anything wrong, here, but I really feel we should give Wes props for giving up his life with his wife and son to serve our country AGAIN!

Thanks Wes, I hope all is good!

Last edited by 70rs/ss; 08-21-2009 at 12:56 PM.
70rs/ss is offline   Reply With Quote