The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
Wideopenracing15

Need some help/advice

Ok heres a little background, Im 15 and a sophmore in highschool. My dad pretty much gave me this truck ( a 69 gmc 3/4 ton)... But with a catch, the doors havent been locked in at least a decade. The Drivers side locks from the inside but the key is stuck. the passenger side wont lock from the inside but the key is free but wont turn to the lock side. I want a drivers side door because the window is stuck and i really dont want to have to take the tracks and everything out. I think i need a passenger side door because its rotted out where the bottom door panel screws are. Another problem which i think many share with me. I have a verrry limited budget seeing how i race go karts too. And advice on what would be the easiest/ cheapest route. I would really love to restore the truck adventually but for now i just need something to get me to school. Oh and im a gearhead so you really dont have to spell everything out for me.

You may have seen this truck on here but probably not

Wideopenracing15 is offline   Reply With Quote