The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
sflyboy

Few Questions

I have a 84 c10 short bed and am wanting to lower it and put some new wheels on it. I am new to everything for the most part when it comes to these trucks. I am wanting to have a nice stance, and some nice wheels, but it will be a daily driver. Below is a link to the way i think i might like the stance with 22's. 20's would be ok as well. What i want to know is how to lower it. I have checked out DJM and was thinking about using there stuff. I want to keep the ride a good a possible as well. So what method should i use to lower the truck? Also i dont really know much about the wheels, bu I have looked around on the forum and just become even more confused. Not sure what tire sizes to use, not sure what back spacing is or anything really. Sorry for not knowing alot, just trying to get started. Any help would be awesome.

http://www.customclassictrucks.com/f...uck/index.html

Last edited by sflyboy; 09-03-2009 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Forgot the link
sflyboy is offline   Reply With Quote