The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
classicchev

68 C20 project parting out

First off the reason Im selling these parts is I have bought a different truck, and here is a pic.

This will be way more usable then a regular cab pickup. so here is a list of the parts that are available . Will also sell it complete package if someone is interested.

Obviously, parts are in Alberta, so a better deal for someone up here, but I thought I would post it here also

3/4 ton frame, blasted and sprayed with Zero Rust, all new bolts bushings Etc Etc Etc. Ceramic coated Super comp headers into dual 2 1/2 into a single 3" Flowmaster and single 3" mandrel bent pipe. New 30 Gallon tank. Full air ride, Valves on all corners, single 5 Gallon tank, Viar 400 compressor. No control system for the air ride. $1800.00 obo

CAB IS SOLD

355 SBC Tuned Port, built by D&W. Double bump heads, TPI cam, Mass Air, Sepintine setup, 0 miles 4000.00 obo

700R4 built by Steve Tobler. Was built for my 502 Ramjet, and guarenteed to handle the torque. 0 miles 2800.00

67 long box with tailgate, 68 fenders 68 grill , rad support and a new 67/68 Goodmark cowl hood. Depending on what and how much of it you want determines the price.

I also have a SWB frame for someone to make a different project.

I also have many other parts for these years of trucks, so if you need something , just ask.

BTW, I also have a 72 2wd Jimmy project that I will be doing the same thing with, so stay posted for that one.

Thanks for looking

Darren
Attached Images

Last edited by classicchev; 09-20-2009 at 10:17 PM.
classicchev is offline   Reply With Quote