The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
yamttam69

New from South East MO.

Hey everyone! My names is Matt I am coming at ya from the boot heel of MO. 45 miles Northeast of Jonesboro AR. I have a 1984 GMC C3500 Sierra Classic that has been through it. My dad bought the truck from a friend who got it on a trade. The body is in soso shape. It was a racecar hauler. When my dad got it we found that the block was cracked at cyl 3 and 5 and both heads had hair line cracks. We rebulit a 454 out of a 86 camper. Im unsure if there is anything done to the motor other then a cam. We also had the transmission rebuilt. Its a TH400. My dad use the truck for a junk hauler up until I wrecked my 03 Mustang GT (70 backwards into a concret retaining wall) Since then the truck has been in my hands. Pretty much given to me. What are parents for lol. Right now it has just been keeping the truck running and patching years of abuse and fixing the work of many different hands. I will post some pics of Bertha this weekend