The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2003, 11:23 PM   #1
BigRusty7072

Unhappy Very unhappy customer

Recently, I ordered a few parts from Chevy Duty, because they had some good prices on what I was looking for. The glove box I got however did not fit at all. I emailed customer service, and after just over a week got a response that maybe I ordered a glove box for an air conditioning cab, which I definitely had not, besides which I know the difference between the two and got the right one. Still being polite, I emailed back answering their questions, and then never received any help. A couple of the other parts I received had the same problem.
I reordered my glove box through LMC Trucks, and am happy to say it worked perfectly, in less than five minutes. This has been typical of LMC with every part I have ever ordered through them.
I dont know if I just had some bad luck with Chevy Duty or what, but I am disappointed to say that they will not be getting any more of my money anytime soon. I dont want to have to worry about the quality of the parts im receiving for my project in the future.
Just thought I would let everyone know. Be careful.

72 Chevy 3/4 ton 4X4
BigRusty7072 is offline   Reply With Quote