The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2003, 12:07 AM   #1
hugger724x4

72 CHEVY 4X4 1/2 ton TRUCK/FRAME

I am in wisconsin and can deliver if your a somewhat close. Its still for sale and its GOTTA go ASAP, i have my 72 1/2 ton 4x4 long box frame for sale. includes a clear title and vin plate and Protect-O-Plate(all orignal to the frame). Frame is solid with the exception on the rear, rear leaf spring mounts need replacing. This WAS a complete running and driving truck when it was stripped for resto. the cab, bed and fenders were SHOT so they were totally gutted and tossed. (hood and cowl were saved) i have nearly EVERYTHING else (99%) to complete the truck. like i said it was a complete truck when i got it. just think of it as buying a 72 4x4 without sheetmetal. orginal hugger orange 307 "3 on the tree" no option truck. now has a 72 350 (ran great before the truck was gutted. still on the frame as is the tranny and transercase) 12 bolt rear. all this thing needs is new metal and the rest of the parts are there to complete it (bolts and screws saved and labled). door latches, window regulators, brake booser, gas tank, windsheild wipers, etc etc ALL THERE. No cab, bed, fenders. pics avalable upon request! truck also includes rally wheels. asking $1200 or MAKE ME AN OFFER! its gotta go asap! These 4x4's are getting REALLY hard to find. Located in WI. PM me (email is not working) or Give Tommy a call at 1-715-235-4920
hugger724x4 is offline   Reply With Quote