The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
tonypaul

SCORED!!!! Finally after 6 months of looking..

I new here but just wanted to express how happy I am ! After looking at atleast 30 different trucks I bought one today. I had to go about an hour away but it was worth it. I was looking for a GMC swb flletside roller project with little as rust as I could get... I got a '69 with very little rust, no rust in the lower doors or the rear corners. Just a couple of minor spots here and there. The bed is pretty ruff and the body need alot of prep, but still think I got a good deal. Oh yea its not a roller... its got a good running 396, th400, pretty nice slots on it. Its been lowered, but a bad job of it, but alot of new parts to go with it like a new windshield, new front and rear chrome bumpers, new carpet sills. Its got a new grill and alot of new parts. Its just rough enough for me, I can still have about a winters worth of work to it.... I have to go back and get it on monday with a trailer. I dont trust it yet to make the hour drive back, I want to check over everything before. I will post some pics as soon as I can figure out how to.....
Now is the time Im realling going to be needing some good advice form the board....
tonypaul is offline   Reply With Quote