The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2009, 12:52 AM   #1
Smallz72project

FINALLY! Introducing "Project FED UP"

So I was at work today and like every other day, my truck was on my mind. A friend came to see me and was asking me how I have been. Talked with him for a bit and told him how I had sold my 2004 Subaru STI that I had only owned for a short time and bought a 1967 Chevy C10 that I was gunna do a restomod on. He looked at me puzzled and asked why, and thats when the theme/ name came to me. I replied....cause Im FED UP with the crap they have been making and especially new cars, that I wanted something that was simple, clean, easy to work on with out needing a computer or dealer only tools, and wanted to fullfill my dream. So there it is..."Project FED UP".

Its going to be a clean, and simplistic build. I want to build a ride that is dependable, head turning, and outperform/outlast all the cars being designed today. They just dont make them like they used to! Little insight... Im an alignment tech for Les Schwab Tire Company. So I replace front end components, brakes so forth all day long and get to experience first hand the assinine engineering of today. Dodge/chrysler is the worst of them!!!
Smallz72project is offline   Reply With Quote