The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2009, 11:20 AM   #10
mrein3

Re: Hunting Photos With a Classic Chevy

I have a few.

A really good friend of mine shoes horses for a living. He went to school for that here in MN then moved out to Wyoming to ply his trade.

The first photo is a scan of a photograph from 1992 or 1993. That is before digital cameras were afforadble by the unwashed masses. The truck was his then but now is mine. It is a 1970 body on a 1971 4x4 chassis. I have further muttified the truck by swapping out the 3-speed manual for a th350, adding AC, painting the cab and front clip, installing a 383 in place of the 350, and doing a million other things to it. In the photo is my dad and horse shoe bud getting ready for a pack trip into the Wind River range near Dubois, WY.

The second photo is the same friend's "work" truck. This time a 2004 GMC with quite possibly the best pheasant hunting dog the world has ever seen taking a brake after helping us whack our limit of roosters one day. That would be Big Stone County, MN near where my wife grew up.

If you look close my friend's truck in picture 2 he still has Wyoming plates. He moved back to MN a few years after that so we get to do way more pheasant hunting and a lot less elk hunting .
Attached Images

Center City, MN
mrein3 is offline   Reply With Quote