The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
mattieroo

Looking for: 1972 Cheyenne Super LB 2wd Green and White?!?!

I am looking to find any other green and white 2wd long 1972 Cheyenne(Shian) Super's out there! Mine is the darker green variety and not the olive or lighter green. Any pics would be COOOLLL. Also, any other CS's out there would be neat to chime in, 4wd, rare factory options. It is equipped with factory ac and a 350/350TH. I have tried to keep it as original as possible for the last 10 years that I have owned. It does need a drivers side head gasket right now and I am looking for anybody that has any suggestions like doing both sides at the same time or should I just remove the drivers side and fix that?

p.s. - no factory tach, has grease marks on firewall, steel bed, wood grain on all panels, white/black houndstooth bench - all original, probably one repaint long time before I had it. I blasted and painted with factory rallye color 15x8 rallye's w/ 255/70's on the back and 255/60's on the front and also have original steelies w/5-lug chrome hubcaps.

I found a member that has one: Tropical Snowstorm is his name on here! here is a link to his, it's just like mine.......but mine has air!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2093858

Last edited by mattieroo; 12-09-2009 at 02:58 PM.
mattieroo is offline   Reply With Quote