The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
1956cameo

WTB: 72 Blazer Parts

I am looking for the following items for my 72 blazer.

Blazer front bucket seats with the brackets and P/S side hold down.

Blazer rear seat with brackets (No longer looking for this item!!)

Nice bazer rear hatch with glass, also need the pieces that keep the hatch open.

Tinted side glass for single wall blazer top (No longer need this item!!)

CST Blazer front and rear chrome carpet hold down (can be driver quality, but no pitting and no rust.)

CST Blazer chrome moulding that goes on top of side panels. (can be driver quality, but no pitting and no rust)

Also to a lesser extent I am needing clean 72 truck doors. On the doors I only want panels that have absolutely no rust thrus (not even a pinhole) and only minor dents. The doors I can usually find at local swap meets for about $75-125 per door, but thougt I would look here first. Not wanting to ship the doors since decent sheetmetal is plentiful in TX and they are huge; so only doors in the Houston or Dallas area, possibly stuff from the S.A. and Austin areas as well.

I would like to find all of the larger items locally to save on shipping costs; but I am willing to pay shipping for the blazer seats depending on shipping costs and price and quality of the item. I dont care what shape the covering is in but would like for the seat frames and padding to be in good shape. I would prefer no matter how damaged the seats still be in their original upholstery. I dont mind paying for restored or high quality used seats if they are white; since that is the color seats I am needing. Just let me know what you have.

Thanks!!

'72 blazer 2wd build

67-72 Factory Big Block Registry

Last edited by 1956cameo; 12-25-2009 at 04:54 PM.
1956cameo is offline   Reply With Quote