The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
wutnxt

Location: vancouver b.c....is the biggest place most people would know but I am actually out in the valley 45 mins away
Air ride for my 66

So I am just about to start some mods to my 66 and am getting all the parts together for go time...then it's make sure the beer is cold and invite all my friends over , anyhow,here is today's question...I have a 1966 c10 pick up and a 1966 suburban and I bought a coolride kit for a pick up but then decided to bag the suburban instead. But now i notice the rear kit for a suburban is differnt then the kit for the truck anyone know why? Next up is there a resident expert bagger in the house? I have the kit and am getting ready to buy the rest of the components such as valves, tank ,and compressors. I was thinking of running 1/2 valves, control for each corner,a 5 gal tank with enough fittings to include a air outlet to fill tires or something a extra horn ( ya i know cheesey but i still want one lol )and dual compressors. So this is the part I ask for any wisdom/ direction I can get and feedback on my choices....thanks everyone
wutnxt is offline   Reply With Quote