The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
JordanK20

Hey I'm new here..my k20

Hello I'm new member, my is name Jordan. I bought my 86 K20 few months ago but I wanted it(exact truck) since I was 10yrs old and I'm 26 now ha so its dream come true.

Has rebuilt 350 5.7L engine and new remanufactured transmission before I bought it.
New stock style dual exhaust I wanna swap out with flowmasters but there new.
Sitting on 35x12.5x16.5 all terrains. It must have Skyjacker suspenion because theres a sticker in cab about it. I'm not sure what inch lift? any Ideas?

So far I've had to replace the fuel pump and fix fuel lines and new rear shoes.
Next I need to replace all 7 shocks. I'll need ball joints and tierods too soon.

Its great in the snow I was at a christmas party last week and when I left at 1am my truck was buried. I turned the hubs droped it into 4low and crawled out of hole I was stuck in. I was the only one able to go home. Unplowed streets not a problem. haha

My 4wd low works but cant seem to get 4wd high to stay. I hope the transfer case is okay. I'll get that checked out soon too.

It has dual tanks but the passeger side was disconnected before I bought it. I dont know whats deal with the cap, I wish it wasnt exposed.

My other plans are to install driving lights, loud air horn, remove tint, new steering wheel, new armrest, and cleaning it up alot. Repainting grill/headlight bezels...new tail lights. Im going to remove the diamond plate steps soon as spring gets here.

Anyway I hope you guys like my truck, I'll be on here commenting and sharing. I will probably have million questions to ask ha.
JordanK20 is offline   Reply With Quote