The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2010, 02:50 AM   #1
Lo78

c-notch

I have a western chasis 5/7 drop. its going on my 78 swb. i have a few questions about the c- notches. Oh i also have a slam air kit to put on it also. first the notches look the same and i was wondering if they should look differant like one for the pass. side and one for the drivers side. becouse on the drivers side the shock is facing to the rear of the truck and on the pass. side the shock is facing forward. also how should you decide where to line the notch up for the cut.? western chasis dosnt give you any info on this stuff im pretty disapointed with them. do i have to relocate one of my shocks ? the slam air bracket is suppose to bolt onto my c- notch plate and it looks like the shocks might be in the way . also if i bolt it to the c notch plate then the bag on pass. side will be forward of the axle and the bag on the drivers side will be in the rear of the axle . thanks steve
Lo78 is offline   Reply With Quote