The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
Redden05

5 lug Aluminum Tahoe Wheels with Radial T/A's

I am thinking about selling my wheels and tires off of my project truck and going with some steel wheels with the original centers. These wheels are off of a 2000 Tahoe Limited which are two wheel drive. They are basically brand new. I don't think they even had tires on them before I put these on. The tires are brand new 265/60R16 BFGoodrich Radial T/As. This combo I think looks really awesome on these old trucks. I only have two of the original center caps for the wheels. I'm sure you could find two more if you looked hard enough. I would like to get $900 out of these. I do not want to separate the wheels and tires so please do not ask. And I will not ship these. I might be able to deliver these or meet someone half ways if it is a reasonable distance from my home. I live in Montgomery, PA zip 17752. I will add more pictures of them tomorrow. Thanks!

EDIT: The price is $900 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Here is a picture of them on my project truck:

Last edited by Redden05; 04-24-2010 at 04:09 PM. Reason: price
Redden05 is offline   Reply With Quote