The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
Original67
Account Suspended

72 Cab and Chassis SWB 4x4 in Okc NOT MINE!

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pts/1544019420.html

Okay here's the deal. Called the guy its a 72 SWB 4x4 that caught fire. Cabs gutted glass is gone. has doors. Motor is a 350 with a manual trans and a NP 205 case. $1,200.00. I called the wife (first mistake) and she said I could buy it but it better find a way to live in it.. yea I know I knew the answer. I have to finish the 67 first.

Truck has doors, and driveline is complete. I am thinking you can get this truck for around 1K. Guy says it has to go. Just aint coming to my house.

so my lose or wet dream becomes your guys chance.

There has been a mass rush of 67-72's in the OKC Craigslist. Some of them decent some of them not. So its work looking at it from time to time.

I am still having a hard time getting the 5 lug rearend for mine so i think i am just going to order new axels or do a rear disk swap and say the heck with trying to find good parts. Never fails have is good half is bad. Never both. Trucks have been running from 350-2500 and parts have been everywhere in between.

here are the pics he sent me.
Attached Images

Original67 is offline   Reply With Quote