The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
JRBECK64

Starting my 67 ShortWide Build

I have been wanting to get to this build for sometime now but have been spending a lot of time on my Sons 64 ShortWide (Its Finished). Here are a few pictures of the Moss Covered 67 that will hopefully be glossy black in about 3 months. It has it's original large journal 327 that is going to a local machine shop and gone through from top to bottom. Its backed by the Original TH400 and 4:11/1 ratio in the backend. As of now I have a 67 Short Step bed including all the Bed Rails and Angles, new front end for the bed and a Red Oak bed kit with all new hardware and also the rear cross brace that goes below the tail gate. This in itself is making it hard to want to switch to a short wide but I like the Shortwides better. Hopefully I can find someone who might want to trade a shortstep for a shortwide bed. The dash is unmolested and all there. The only major rust in this truck is the inner fender under the Battery Tray and the Tail Gate. The rest is really strait with no major bodywork to do. Here are a few pictures of the Moss Covered Weed patch find.

JRBECK64 is offline   Reply With Quote