The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2010, 01:32 AM   #1
Smallz72project

Taxes!!! Woohoo

So I got my taxes done the other week and should be getting lil over 2 grand back. They say that it should be deposited on monday which would kick arse cause monday is my birthday, kinda like the gov't saying here you go buddy happy birthday do you! Haha anyhow trying to decide on what to do with it, I know one thing I want to do is take half of it and buy a 72 c10 a guy has a couple towns over that is in a million pieces. His project that he lost interest in. Has a motor and auto tranny that I want, and I can take the front and rear ends for my 67 and what ever misc. parts. And sell the rest that I dont need. So be paying attention cause once I take stock of it all I will be having a for sale thread...and I know I will become a supporter first.

Im unsure on what to do with the other half of the money. I want to make it stretch. I need a suspension kit w/ spring cups so I can get the chassi to roller status, and also want to get a rear tank set up. What do you all suggest I do with the other coin?

Also lets hear some of your ideas for what will be done with your refund.
Smallz72project is offline   Reply With Quote