The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2003, 02:26 PM   #1
sm7486

1967 SWB $2000. long island

I purchased this truck for $3500.00 last year and didnt like the color, sooo I tore it down to the frame and did a frame up as far as I got was a rolling chassis w/ motor ,tranny etc... but it was done right and very nice. Since that time I bolted the bed, cab,doors and fenders on just to consolidate room in my shop.This truck has a good running 305 with a brand new rblt. TH350 zero miles on it, that was over $900. with the converter. I personally drove this truck home from west palm beach florida and it didnt so much as need a quart of oil. The other new parts either installed or I have are as follows:radiator support,radiator,trailing arms,3:73 stock type posi unit,ball joints (all),bearings(all),spindles,rotors,callipers, pads,all brake lines and cables,tie rod ends (all).door seals,window gasket,sill plates,tail lite molding, headlamp tin,rear drums and shoes, ujoints and both bumpers are new. Theres probably more, but every part of this chassis has been down to bare metal and primed and painted. This truck has 6 LUG CLASSIC PERFORMANCE IND. DISC BRAKES up front. This truck now has power steering also complete. This truck was just repainted before I got it so any body work will be minimal, remember thats why I took it apart in the first place, the color.(stupid,stupid,stupid) So after having over $5000. into it and countless hours its still a project. Someone will be able to steal it if they can just get it outa here. I have completely lost interest and its taking up space in my shop. You will see some during work pics and some that are how it is now. Dont be shy call me and buy it, you will not be dissapointed when you see it in person. 631-872-9135
Attached Images