The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Tools, Shops and Shop Safety

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #11
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Re: Someone tried breaking into my garage.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod 80 View Post
WOW , i must live a sheltered life . I would have never imagined a guy breaking into my garage had a leg to stand on . Well he doesn't in Texas . I guess things are different in that part of the country . I probably would be thought of as a nut case up there . I clean my guns in the driveway on a table and the neighbors don't even think or look twice . Hell we had a guy shoot 2 crooks robbing his neighbors house a while back . No bill . I could not deal with a place that doesn't have some accountability for actions . Down here it is like the crook know they might get shot . Sorry for the off topic semi-rant .
its funny you say that you would be thought of as a nut up here.... I feel exactly like you do and I am considered a gun nut.I also cant tell you how many times ive stopped people on my street that appear suspicious and look like they are going to try to break into a neighbors house yet nobody else seems to hear or see anything; nobody else gives their neighbors the same courtesy. I also have other views that are considered extreme that im sure are normal and ok in Texas, but im of the ilk that you work for a living honestly and keep what you earn/work for . I think i better turn my rant off now too before someone turns this into a political thread which is a no no here Please note others can read whatever they want into my statements but I am in no way making political statements and am done speaking on these matters.

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote