The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
wheatlandbrawler

hey guys back again.... AND NEEDIN SOME REAL KNOWLEDGE.

hey guys its been a while once again. as you can see ive been a member for almost 3 years now but the army is determined to make an example out of me lol. but im home again for a while and its back to work on my 68 short wide c-10.

while i was gone i had the truck tarped and setting at my dads. he needed to make room for his new build up and he shoved it out side. didnt have enough antifreeze and came home to the side of my 408 cracked.... bummer. so no big deal decided to build it bigger and badder. while i have the drive gear pulled i decided to swap my front suspension to a early 80s model. a arms cross member the whole 9 yards.

my questions are.... WILL IT WORK? my truck came factory with disc up front. and the new set up i have has a manual gear box so away with the power steering. from what i have been told thus far it should bolt rite in. whats your guys thoughts on this? PLEASE HELP.