The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2010, 12:38 AM   #11
Camaro_nut2001
Chevy Lover Till The End.

Re: OK...We've all seen your trucks...now what do you guys look like ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by watahyahknow View Post
it kindah is how america grew up (with guns alowed and all that)
if i was needed to defend my country against foreighn intruders i would find a gun myself even if i was breaking the law doing so

but like i said because there so few guns here there are a lot less gun related accidents and crimes wish kindah make me sleep eazier in my own home knowing theres less change of a stray bullet flying trough the window as there is a truck hitting the side of my house 50 miles from the nearest road

with carying firearms comes great responsibilities and i think its too eazy for people in the states that arent responsible enough or have bad intentions to get a firearm and reak havock

not nessisairy against firearms for defending youreself or youre country i just think the people issuing the licences and selling them need to make more sure that the person getting it is able to handle the responsibillity that goes with it and not shoot his fellow man because hes wearing a different colour bandana and accidently shoots a 4 year old kid standing behind the guy minding his own busness
a knife wouldn't have that problem its short range
Wow, I didn't mean to draw attention away from what this thread is about. But I do have to say one more thing about
'sleeping easier", I couldn't and wouldn't sleep if I didn't have protection and crime is in the whole world that's why when me and my friend go on vacation I have my small buddy and she has her's. Now,let's see more member's faces!!!
1968 Chevrolet Impala Sport Coupe - 327/350hp, TH400, all original.
Members I've met: BamaBaxter,

My Build: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=500359
Camaro_nut2001 is offline   Reply With Quote