The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
Crush

Update

First and foremost I want to thank everyone for their words of wisdom and encouragement from my previous post about needing advice.

On that note...the "ex" and I have come to a stalemate and will be going back to court this week....I've dug my heels in and am ready for the longhaul. I've FINALLY found an attorney that works for "Dad's Rights" and man SHE is a BEAR!!!

Yes....I said SHE....and man she isn't playing....her first words to me were "We'll ask for everything in order to get you a fair shake...she wont know what hit her"....WOW!!

On that note...I have to absolutely ditch the truck in order to pay for this...I know a few have been interested...but times have forced my hand.

As of now I'll take $5500 for everything I have....thats a hard pill to swallow ....but I just need it gone and really need the cash to start paying for what I'm sure will be a long fought battle.

Here's the classified ad...

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/c...p?product=4101

Thanks again for all your help

Jason

Last edited by Crush; 03-08-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Crush is offline   Reply With Quote