The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #1
77shortstep

some pics of my dads 70 c/10

hey guys havent been on in a while but my dad cleaned up his truck so i took some pics for him. the trucks a 70 custom 10 2wd long bed 350 3 on the tree, the truck has 48,639 original miles, and my dads the second owner, he bought it around 1987 i was only 2 or 3when he got it. in 02-03 me, my brother, and our dad did a frame off on it. the motor is original, never torn down or rebuilt just cleaned and repainted. the suspension was rebuilt, repainted, and reinstalled. all the sheet metal is original minus the right rocker which we replaced. the seat, door panels, and dash are all original. truck has the factory protect o plate, and book. we repainted the truck the original colors, the only things not original to the truck is the rally wheels, dual exhaust, and carpet, but he has the stock steelies and hub caps. sorry for the long post, hope you enjoy the pics ive got alot of them. also i should note the writing on the firewall is from the assembly line we did not repaint or remark that, theones on the frame or gone but we have pics of them so we can put them back on. once again sorry for the long post, get ready for 20+ pics, enjoy!
Attached Images

Last edited by 77shortstep; 03-09-2010 at 12:44 AM.
77shortstep is offline   Reply With Quote