The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
GMCjunkie
Dude...I'm a CHICK

Burb has paint!!!

At last my Burb has color!! Here is the short story....I put her in the shop 2 1/2 years ago. I knew I had a long wait, so I didnt get too impatient. About a year and a half ago, my money had to be spent on "legal services". So the beautiful Anniversary Corvette Red and White Diamonds paint I picked out had to go. I told my boys at the body shop just go "white" It was more within my budget. All this time, Im believeing that its gonna be "plain ol white"... oh no. My boys said theres no way they could do a truck this awsome and just go plain. they surprised me with colors very similar to the original ones I picked, at no extra charge. I couldnt decide on where red should start and white should end, or pin striping etc... I told them... surprise me... and left it with them. Today I get these pics. TEAZER PICS. They are ready for me to bring them the glass. being its friday, I wont get to see the whole truck till next week. This is gonna drive me insane!

Had to share, some of you have been with me on this truck for the last 8-10 years....we're almost there!!!
Attached Images

'71 GMC Suburban 4x4
GMCjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote