The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #1
19seventeeCustom

New guy, New truck(w/pics)

Hey guys,, how is everyone?

Before I start I would like to say that this is the most helpful forum that I am a subscribing member too. They way you guys treat each other is amazing. Your always there to help and treat each other with the utmost respect.

So anyway, I have been on the boards just lurking around for about 6 months now while I was looking for a truck. After looking at alot of rust buckets with huge price tags I stumbled upon a craigslist ad here in arkansas(home state). I went and checked the truck out and it was a gem lol.

Anyway the rest is history and I drug it home. The truck is a factory custom/10 v8 truck. Original colors were white/hugger/white and the last collector the paint the truck repainted it in factory colors. Engine is a basic 350 with a few bolt ons and cam change...700r4 trans. Im pretty new to old vehicles, Ive always been into lsx platforms(vette, ta, z28). But so far so good.. Now I just need to get this truck lower to the ground lol Maybe you guys can answer some questions for me and give me some suggestions on what would be the best route to take.

Anyway here are the pics.....More available upon request. It was starting to rain so i couldn't really get the truck out of the garage much to snap some pics. anyway

thanks, all feedback welcome

Last edited by 19seventeeCustom; 03-17-2010 at 03:48 PM. Reason: apparently pics not working
19seventeeCustom is offline   Reply With Quote